Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I Choose to Make the Rest of My Life, The Best of My Life - Louise Hay

No Rain, No Flowers.....

I have just finished reading a fabulous book - (fiction) and it has left an impression. You know, when you can't stop thinking about it.  Bright Side by Kim Holden.  Just awesome. Go Epic!
I have an addiction to light romance novels.   They are my escape.

Anyway - let's talk about money and my relationship with it.

We are more like acquaintances.  Once a fortnight, Money pops in for a coffee and we chat and it hangs out for a bit.  We go out and grab some food, fix up the power and technology, make sure I have a roof over my head and can get around if I need to.  Then it vanishes.  Not sure where it goes, but it certainly doesn't like hanging out with me for too long.  We are definitely not close.  Sad really - I'd like it to stick around - but c'est la vie. 

My Business

At this stage, there is no business. I am still just thinking.... thinking.. Being open, see what pops in to say hi.

People

Yay, my peeps.  I am so fortunate to have some wonderful people that are supporting me on my journey.  I am aglow with pink light and warm gooeyness.  Hey I invent words.  I feel truly blessed.
Dr Sam, my absolute guru from previous studies, also advised that you should surround yourself with people that think like you and share your values and beliefs.  It has taken me a while to get here, but I have been sent the best people!  Peace and Light!  😍

Self

My relationship with me is an interesting one.  I no longer feel like the floating head.  My body reminds me of its existence every second.  I live with chronic pain and blistering skin daily.  I tend to think of my body as a fragile little bird that has been hit by a car and is barely holding on.  It needs a lot of tenderness and nourishment.  I no longer worry about how I look, or if anyone is looking at me or judging me.  Having a blistering, face or hands, or legs, is painful.  I don't really worry about my appearance.  Its been like a slow conditioning.  I used to fuss about hair, makeup etc.  But after over 30 years I don't give a rats.  😏

Ciao!
 

No comments: