Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Life

I visited Dad today. He is so sad and lost. People have stopped visiting. Unfortunately this makes it so much tougher. He realises how alone he is. I guess people feel so uncomfortable with grieving people.

We talked about painting. I think he is inspired to start painting again. We searched through some of his old boxes for paint supplies and old drawings.

I couldn't face work today. Thats very bad, because if I don't work I don't get paid. Oh well--have to learn to live on boiled rice. :)

I'm struggling with study and assignments. I have one overdue, it was due last week, and I haven't started it yet. I might have another go this afternoon. If it gets too difficult I might just have to withdraw from that unit and pick it up again next semester. A bit of a pity because I have done so much work, but never mind, its not a big enough life issue to stress about.

I'm going to give myself another week, and then I'm getting back into exercise. I feel like crap, and its my own fault, because I've stopped exercising and I'm eating so much rubbish.

Anyway, study awaits.

Caio!

***************************************************************

Just had a call from my lecturer. So pleased. I only need to send emails to my lecturers and I can have extensions on my assignments, and I don't have to do some of the presentations, just hand in reports. So cool. Cos I'm just not concentrating, and its really adding to my stress at the moment.

I'm so pleased.

Caio again!

No comments: