Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Trying is the First Step Towards Failure

I'm a virgin blogger. This is my first time.

Okay, so here goes.

Lost my mum two weeks ago, so they tell me this is a good way to help with the healing process. Forgive me if this is clunky. I'm still learning. I'll get better I promise.

I'm finding that although people say please phone me if you need to talk, or let me know if I can do anything, blah blah. But when you start to say you are having a bad day, they don't know what to say and you can really sense thier discomfort. Its easier to not phone anyone.

So, I'll tell you! I had a bad day today. Couldn't stop crying. Felt crap really. Head is hurting, heart is hurting.

Mum was my best friend, my mum, everything that mums are supposed to be. I miss her like mad. Miss her sense of humour and just the fact that I could phone her whenever and I didn't need a reason.

Life goes on. People are still demanding my attention and I'm finding it hard sometimes to focus. Yet I don't want to wallow in it either. I just want to survive this.

Oops gotta go. One of those demanding people.....

No comments: