Monday, June 24, 2019

Embrace and Love your Body, it's the most amazing thing you will ever own. -Unknown

Fuel

Movement:

In my previous blog post, I talked about the wonderful reasons for including movement in my daily rituals.  Often work and illness can make this part hard for me.  But every day is a new start.  Eventually it will be part of my daily ritual.

Relationships:

I am blessed to have great relationships with my family and my husband.  We have our ups and downs like any family but I am so lucky to have my children and grandchildren living in the same town as us.  They may choose to live elsewhere one day, but for now we are doing so well.  They seem to like speaking to us daily and visiting a couple of times a week.  

Career:

I have a complex role but I work for a great organisation that shares my values.  I think I do need to do a little more work on how I respond in my work life.  I often take things to heart and get frustrated.  Its a work in progress.  As far as a career goes, its not bad given I'm about 7 years from retirement.   

Spirituality:

Yoga.  Wow.  This is my world now. I started the yoga journey about 40 years ago.  I loved it then and love it now.  I have drifted away but I always come back.  I used to teach Hatha Yoga many years ago.  Maybe I could revisit.


"A body of perfect health, and strength, mind with all clarity and calmness.  Intellect as sharp as a razor, Will as pliable as steel.  Health full of love and compassion.  Life full of dedication and realisation of the True Self is the goal of Yoga." -Sri Swami Satchidananda

No comments: