Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Art of Allowing, in a nutshell is CHILL. -Abraham


You have no cause for anything but gratitude and Joy. 

Allowing vs Achieving

This wonderful quote and the whole module is just so uplifting and joyous.  The weight that is lifted from my shoulders is huge.  My buddhist and yogic teachings have been gently coaxing me to just be and let go and trust myself that I do know what I am doing.  But the self doubt and external influences easily take me off my path.  

Just Be - so love this.  I have said it to so many people so many times, but I often forget to Just Be.  

My allowing practice that I'm doing every day, is in my work life.  Living with chronic illness can make working quite stressful and also work itself can have its stresses.  I let go and just allow.  I don't resist.  I take time to respond to queries, I don't react.  I am approaching my work life with grace and gratitude.

Be a Light unto yourself.  Be your own confidence.  Hold to the truth within.

No comments: