Monday, June 24, 2019

There is no arrival; Uplevelling is an ongoing evolutionary process.

I fully trust and believe in the person I'm becoming. -Unknown

Uplevel

The big things that have changed for me in the past 3-5 years is my home.  If I go back a couple more years - moving to the coast after nearly 30 years inland was a big change.  Buying our new home here and renovating it.  I have also changed my career -  This was huge - I was in HR for over 25 years. I also changed industries.  I had 25 years working in mining and oil and gas.  Now I work in Primary Health.

My health has been a roller coaster ride. Sadly mostly down hill, but the upside is I have a much better handle on managing it. 

The next chapter could be interesting.  I am working towards improving my health and wellbeing.  I am wondering,now that I am really thinking about this, if my current job is moving towards its expiry date for me.  Maybe there is something out there for me that I need to be open to.

I'm not clear on what my limiting beliefs are.  I think perhaps money and health will be the things that would stop me from taking a chance.

So, to rewrite them in a positive way?  I am confident that I will always have enough money and I will be in good health and can do what works for me.

I will protect my energy around draining people.  I will learn how to say 'no' at the right times.  I will listen to my intuition about the relationships that are nurturing for me.

No comments: