Sunday, June 23, 2019

The body is the vehicle, consciousness the driver. Yoga is the path, and the chakras are the map. -Anodea Judith

Chakras

Yoga and Chakras have been my world for the past 40 years.  Life's many distractions and the occasional tsunami has meant that I have drifted off my path many times.
Andrea Ferretti says that the Chakras are the blue print of your life and yoga is the architect that helps you to make that blueprint a reality.Happily, I am back on my path and working on that blueprint.I am working on my solar plexus, throat, and root chakras at the moment as I feel these are causing my imbalance in my healing.While I'm using yoga, medication and mantra's in my healing, these quotes are great to build the picture or design of my life.



Throat Chakra
“Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in.” ~Amy Lowell
“May you hear and speak truth. May your life and your creations express the fullness of who you are. May you know ever deeper levels of truth.” ~Author Unknown
Solar Plexus Chakra
“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.” ~Attributed to Hanoch McCarty
“You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand.” ~Irene C. Kassorla
Root Chakra
“Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it. It’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.” – Kurt Vonnegut
I love that last quote.  It really resonates with me as I learn to live with these autoimmune diseases. 
Caio!



No comments: